Prayer Partner Program
Are you looking to connect the generations of your church? Do you believe prayer changes lives? The generations of the church were meant to be connected.
- God’s Word admonishes us in Titus to teach the younger women through Godly character.
- Not only do intergenerational relationships allow us to learn from each other, the older generation feels encouraged, needed, loved, and connected when given the opportunity to pray for a younger girl.
- Young girls are also encouraged, mentored, and learn how to pray for another person, which is an important aspect of the Christian life.
The Prayer Partner Start-up Kit includes all you need to start a prayer partner program in your church. Feel free to make whatever changes you need to best fit your situation. For more information please contact Sherrie Veer.
“We have used prayer partner programs with girls for many years and it has been beautiful to see the excitement that both girls and women develop when praying for one another.” – Sherrie Veer, Friends Leader, Cedar Valley Church
“It has been my privilege and blessing to have had 5 precious young girls as my Prayer Partners over a number of years. The Friends program is such an investment in the lives of these girls and the Leadership Team at CVC has been so faithful in their commitment to them. What joy it has been to pray for one another and years later I still think of these girls and pray that they are living for the Lord!” – Carol, Adult Prayer Partner, Cedar Valley Church
“It has been a privilege and a joy these past many years to be part of the Friends Prayer Partner Program. I have been able to pray for many young girls through this wonderful program, that teaches and guides each girl into forming Godly character and a personal relationship with Jesus. I believe when they graduate from The Friends Program they have had opportunity to develop a godly foundation that will guide them in their next phase of life. The leadership is dedicated and devoted and are second to none. It has been a blessing to watch my girls through the years after Friends, and be a witness to them living godly lives. Sweet long lasting relationships have been formed through The Friends Program, and I am blessed and honored to be able to participate.” – Joanne, Adult Prayer Partner, Cedar Valley Church
Program Detail Examples
- Invitation Adult Participant
- Confirmation for Adult Participant
- Letter to Parents about Prayer Partner Opportunity
Information Gathering to make matches
Getting to Know You Activities
- Hope – prayer partners devotional
- Newton’s First Law of Motion devotional
- Prayer Partner Devotional for 1st meeting
- Contentment devotional
- End of year devotional
- Guard our hearts devotional