We engage seniors in fellowship, ministry, and prayer. Many seniors are lonely and in need of encouragement. Many do not have a relationship with Jesus, and we have the opportunity to share Jesus and let the Holy Spirit work as He desires.
About 2nd Half
Seniors possess the most valuable commodity of our day in abundance… time. They have time to serve, time to share, and time to minister. Seniors have a special opportunity to be prayer warriors, and to devote themselves to the things of God.
Our 2nd Half Leadership Team: Bruce Talso – Director, Myrna Gunderson, Larry & Bernice Hale, Marty & Cheryl Heller, Jan Hintz, Ed Hollen, Jim & Mary Beth Olson, Dan Parotti, Esther Sigvertsen, and Yvonne Talso.
- The Benefits of Emotional Support Animals
- Depression in the Elderly: 7 Ways to Help
- Guide to Addiction Prevention for Seniors
- Recognizing and Treating Depression: A Guide for the Elderly & Their Caregivers
- Rehab and Medicare: The Ultimate Guide to Addiction Treatment for Seniors
- A to Z Guide to Security, Safety and Prevention
- Tips to Ensure Safety of Seniors at Home
- Have a House Fire Evacuation Plan
- How to Make Your Home Handicap Accessible
- The Recovery Village
- Senior Living Guide
- Veterans with PTSD
- Cost of Assisted Living in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Financial Assistance for Eldercare in Minnesota
- SAM Leadership Handbook
- How to Begin a Seniors’ Ministry
- Senior Adult Ministry Ideas: Here are some ideas to provide specific activities for seniors.
- National A/G Seniors Ministry
- Aging at Home: Common Problems and Solutions
- The Ultimate Guide to Home Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Senior Care & Assisted Living Guide in Minnesota
- Aging and Senior Care Resources